Daniel & Alice held a 1940s inspired wedding that was full of glitz and glamour. From Alice’s gorgeous gowns that were done up with luxurious lace and intricate detailing to the stunningly decorated ballroom at Ritz Carlton. They even had the backdrop of a church done up at the Grand Gallery for their solemnisation.
The morning started with Daniel going through the traditional gate-crashing games and fetching his anxious bride. The groomsmen and bridesmaids were dressed in traditional Chinese Changshan and Cheongsam tops to suit the theme. After the gate crashing, Daniel and Alice changed into their traditional Chinese outfits, for Daniel - a gold Changsan with white pants and for Alice - a pink cheongsam with exquisite details. We then headed out to capture some bridal entourage and couple photos before heading to Daniel’s home for the tea ceremony.
Their solemnisation was attended by 250 of their family, friends and Daniel’s softball students. To incorporate Daniel’s role as head coach of the softball team at ACS(I), Daniel’s students held up softball bats to form an arch for the march out.
Most of the time, the reception venue would be decorated with photographs of the couple’s pre-wedding shoot but for Daniel and Alice, that wasn’t enough. They had photographs of their families displayed as well to show their appreciation of the love and upbringing that they had received.
The dinner was nothing short of glamorous. For the first march-in, Alice’s gown had a long and luxurious train that was befitting of the grandeur of the ballroom. One thing rang true in the speeches by the best man and maid of honor and that was how everyone was truly happy that these two lovebirds found each other.
- Venue: The Ritz Carlton, Millenia Singapore @ritzcarltonmilleniasingapore
- Planner: Spellbound Weddings @spellboundweddings
- Photography: Antelope Studios @antelopestudios
- Cinematography: Sense Gallery @sensegalleryproduction
- Gown Designer: Rebecca Caroline, Max Couture @rebeccacarolinebridal
- Make Up & Hair: The Make Up Room @themakeuproom_sg
- Jewellery: Gioielli @gioiellisg
- Decor: Wedding Diary @wedding_diary
- Floral: CC Lee Design @ccleedesigns